Friday, June 27, 2014

McGraw Hill Wonders for First Grade

Erica here.... My team and I are very excited about using McGraw Hill Wonders, and have already started creating things.  

This summer I have been trying to get things prepped and organized for next year. We will be using McGraw Hill Wonders. One of the things that I have been working on is making high frequency words and getting them organized.   Please see the pictures below of how I organize them.



Smart Start High Frequency Words. I use a different color for these words so that I know that they are all of the kindergarten review words.

 I have organized the words by using labels on envelopes for the unit and week.
On the back of each high frequency word wall word I have made labels to put on the back of each word, so I know which unit and week that they come from.  The next thing that I will do is put on sticky magnets on the back of each one and they will be ready for next year.  


I have made unit labels for shoe box sized containers so that I can organize the high frequency word wall words.  The labels are free in my tpt store.

I have posted more labels and the McGraw Hill Wonders High Frequency word wall words for first grade in my tpt store.

Please also check out one of teaching partners tpt store. Tina has created some McGraw Hill Wonders phonics extension packs that include interactive notebooks.  Please check out Tina's tpt store.

Thanks and I hope you are enjoying your summer. 













Signature

1 comment:

  1. I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done!

    best time to visit munnar

    ReplyDelete