Saturday, October 13, 2012

Where has the time gone?

Well it has been along time since I last posted.   We are in a new school year and things are running smoothly.  We have started a new math curriculum Math in Focus.  I have taken a couple pictures of a number bond activity that I found on pinterest.  Students are really starting to understand number bonds and their addition facts.  Students also had the opportunity to work on number bonds with hula hoops in the gym.  If anyone out there is also using Math in Focus. What has worked for you?  Email me if you have any tips, tricks or activities that have worked.





I also wanted to share some Fall art work.  We are definitely headed into fall/winter here.  Just yesterday we had snow and rain mixed.






Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment